Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DEAD BY DAWN!

AWESOME LINE ART by GREG SMALLWOOD!
Colors by Myself LARSON JAMES

If theres one thing everyone should know about me it that I'm a HUGE EVIL DEAD NUT! I've seen all three over a thousand times, I can quote all of them by heart!
Anyway I color this same image awhile back before I got my wacom, and knew what i was doing, needless to say it looked like crap so I decided to go back and re do it! I did this in about 5 maybe 6 hours, which its pretty short for me. Something just clicked with this and I knew what I was doing at all times, there wasn't guessing or anything, I knew what I wanted the image to look like and went for it.




Be sure to LIKE me on FB Facebook
If you have a deviantART page +watch me DeviantART
Watch some of my videos on Youtube! Youtube

 Comments/Tips&Tricks are greatly appreciated!!


BEST!
Larson James

No comments:

Post a Comment