Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Aliens, The Cape, and Death's Head

Aliens Vs. Superman page
Dan Jurgens (Penciller)
Kevin Nowlan (Inker)
Larson James (Colors)
I had a lot of fun coloring this page, I've never read the comic before but this the second page I've colored if it (last one was Aliens vs Superman cover with James Whynot Link )
Anyway I love all the little nooks and carneys of the Xeno that are just so much fun

The Cape page
Line art by Zach Howard 
Colors by Larson James aka ME
again I had so much fun on this. I'm very proud of the wood, its not a photo texture, just a lot of texture brushes. Also I really like the Chainsaw blade 

Death's Head II
Lines by Johnny Segura
Johnny did this sketch for me awhile back of the great character in comic book history, sadly though the rest of the world doesn't agree so he didn't have much of a run.
Anyway back to the art Johnny did this awesome digital sketch of Darksider with this bright green back lighting and i liked it so much, so I decided to color this with that image in mind. Pretty happy with it. Normally for a Death's Head close up he has a big glare light coming off of his right eye, I was going to do that but decided it would be to much


Be sure to LIKE me on FB Facebook
If you have a deviantART page +watch me DeviantART
Watch some of my videos on Youtube! Youtube

 Comments/Tips&Tricks are greatly appreciated!!


BEST!
Larson James



No comments:

Post a Comment